Bottle Gourd and Cauliflower Soup for Babies and Toddlers
Nourishing Veggie Blend: Wholesome Soup for Little Ones
Are you looking for a nutritious and delicious soup recipe that your little one will love? Look no further than this bottle gourd and cauliflower soup! Packed with vitamins and minerals, this soup is perfect for babies and toddlers who are just starting to explore new flavours and textures. Plus, it's easy to make and can be customised to suit your child's tastes. Give it a try and watch as your little one slurps it up with delight!
Bottle gourd is a low-calorie vegetable that is high in fibre and may help improve digestion and promote hydration.
- 1/2 cup peeled and chopped bottle gourd (doodhi / lauki)
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- To make bottle gourd and cauliflower soup for babies and toddlers, combine the bottle gourd, cauliflower and 1 cup of water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool slightly and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve the bottle gourd and cauliflower soup for babies and toddlers lukewarm.
You can experiment with a restricted quantity of salt and black pepper powder in this variant of Doodhi Soup for Babies once your little one has crossed 1 year and is ready for more flavours and tastes.
Bottle Gourd and Cauliflower Soup is a nutritious option for babies and toddlers. The bottle gourd is rich in vitamins C and K, as well as fibre, while cauliflower is a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants. This soup can help boost immunity, aid digestion, and promote overall health and development in young children.